Omooba-Jesu, who I especially love to call Princess; tagged me in her 100 Questions post! Thanks a bunch Sweets, I had mega fun with this one! You rock too darn hard gurl and its pretty exciting having you join my little blogging community! Mwah!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
• Closed, but then; what does it matter if it does stay open?! It’s not like a monster’s lurking therein and is just looking to grab me as soon as am out like a light is it?! *tsking*
2. Do you take shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
• Ahem…..no?! Hehehe
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
• Tucked in of course, whaddya think?! Hol ‘up….. what sorta question’s this anyhow like huh?!
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
• Whatever for Mbok or am I missing something here?!
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
• I do actually, they’re kinda cute and are so much fun; especially the ones that come in a variety of colors!
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
• Nah! So NOT into coupons!
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big Bear or a swarm of Bees?
• Oh come now! Did someone order a hit or drop on me?! What in the heck kinda question’s this?! Well, since we’re talking ’bout ‘rather’ here; how ’bout I’d ‘rather’ NOT be attacked by neither huh?! You know what?! Just shoot me already, bump me right off…..make it quick! Hmf!
8. Do you have freckles?
• Not at all!
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
• Always! I am easily Guy Smiley’s Doppelganger!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
• I can’t stand folks who are pretty mean and unruly!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
• No time!
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
• Oh yeah! When its time to go….then its pretty much TIME TO GO!
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
• Nah! Can’t risk being kissed on the bum by a ‘Schnake’! The horror!
14. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
• I do! I just become the music box belting out melodious tunes! Jamming! Hehehe
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
• Eew…nasty! NO!
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
• Huh?! Is there any point to this ‘by really’?! Plus, this is pretty ambiguous! ‘Slept with’ as in on top of or under, or ‘mayhaps’; beside?! You totally lost me on this one Princess , I don’t quite follow! Better luck next time! Besides, Momma issued me with a stern warning ’bout kissing and telling! Bad, Bad Panda!
17. What size is your bed?
• Kingsize Baby, fit for a Queen like me! *winks
18. What is your song of the week?
• Its the Holidays and am presently jamming to my all time favorite Christmas Song…. Jingle Bell Rock by the Amazing Bobby Helms!
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
• As long as it floats their boat….Uh yeah! I like a guy who aint afraid to explore and get in tune with his ‘inner female’! Coolness!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
• Can’t you tell?! Course I do!
21. What is your least favorite movie?
•None! I wouldn’t sit through the first 15 minutes anyhow, let alone see a full length movie that bores me stiff!
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you have some?
• What’s this?! Some kinda elaborate scheme or ploy to come dispossess me of mine treasures?! I’d have to do away with ya upon fessing up! So what will it be then?! *chuckling
23. What do you drink with dinner?
• Nothing satisfies thirst like good old water….for always!
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
• Mustard sauce, just! Yum yum!
25. What is your favorite food?
• Abula toh gbona felifeli as in, toh bad gan ni! Gba o!
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
• Oh boy! Wherever do I start from?! I am a movie buff through and through! Seen lots but I’d just name the ‘few’ that pretty much comes to mind….top of my head ! ‘Sounds Of Music’, ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’, ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’, ‘Blind Date’, ‘Revenge Of The Nerds 1&2’, ‘White Chicks’, ’50 First Dates’, ‘The Woo Woo Kid’, ‘Kill Bill Vols 1&2’, ‘Runaway Bride’, ‘The Secret Of My Success’, ‘Problem Child’, ‘Home Alone’, All Jackie Chan and Harrison Ford’s Flicks (Indiana Jones), ‘ Mean Girls’, ‘ Dutch Treat’, ‘Sleepover’, ‘Pretty Woman’, ‘The Other Bolelyn Girl’, ‘Noel’, ‘Dance With Me’, ‘Chocolat’, ‘Under The Tuscan Sky’, ‘Con Air’, ‘Passenger 57’, ‘Top Gun’, ‘Speed’ ‘The Chronicles Of Narnia’, ‘Ella Enchanted’, ‘Shrek’, ‘Ghosts’, ‘Child’s Play’, The Truth About Love’, ‘Dark Angel’, ‘Titanic’, ‘Lion King’, ‘Despicable Me’, ‘Being Julia’, Ten Things I Hate About You’, ‘Bella Mafia’, You Got Served’, The Last Of The Finest’, ‘Face-Off’, ‘Broken Arrow’, ‘Sleepless In Seattle’, ‘Odyssey’, ‘Black Swan’, ‘Under Siege’, ‘The Goonies’, ‘ Iron Eagle’, A Good Woman’, ‘Training Day’, ‘The Devil Wears Prada’, Boyz In The Hood’, ‘Speed’, ‘Class Act’, ‘ Coyote Ugly’, ‘Thomas Crown Affair’, ‘Steel Magnolias’, ‘Brigitte Jones’ Diary’, ‘Nothing To Lose’, ‘True Romance’, ‘Matrix’, ‘Dirty Dancing’, and a gazillion other films in every genre imaginable and unimaginable, like you’ve none idea!
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
• Mine Honeybun! *blushing
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip/pose nude in a magazine?
• Who me?! I think… NOT!
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
• Eons ago I guess!
31. Can you change the oil in a car?
• I’ve seen it done severally by my Brothers and Dad but never really gotten round to getting my hands real grimy and dirty, enough to putting my knowledge to the test!
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
• No! Thankfully, am a VERY law abiding citizen of the Federal Republic! Take that! Hahahaha
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
• Am not fussy, totally down for whatever so long as I can pronounce the names of the fillings! Hehehe
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast.
• Cereals for sure!
36. What is your usual bedtime?
• Night Owl for the most part, so I’d say anything after midnight!
37. Are you lazy?
• As far as Blogging goes….OH YEAH! For other things besides Blogging, am very hands-on, a real hard-worker!
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up for as Halloween?
• We don’t celebrate Halloween in this part of the world Princess! Thought you knew that bit… Eish! How ’bout ‘Ojude Oba’ or ‘Eyo Festival’ then?! *tsking
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
• Capricorn… The ‘Gnu’! Hehehe
40. How many languages can you speak?
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better: Legos or Lincoln logs?
• I never really encountered Lincoln Logs but Legos bricks….I played with! So I’ll go with Legos!
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
• Dunno ’bout better Princess, both guys gatz jokes but I love me some Chelsea Handler especially now that the Queen of the Roost…. The Amazing Joan Rivers has gone to be with the Lord!
45. Ever watch soap operas?
• You bet! A total Junkie!
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
• Is there a law against that?! Course I do!
48. Do you sing in the shower?
• Most times!
49. Do you dance in the car?
• Oh yeah!
50. Ever used a gun?
•A toy gun and water gun?! Absolutely! Am tough like that!
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
• Some…not all!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
• A much-needed good kinda stress?! Yup!
54. Ever eaten a Pierogi?
• I have, lotsa times! However, in this part of the world, we don’t call it by that name! Meat-pie or Chicken-pie woulda sufficed just fine Princess! Jeez!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
I love Strawberry Tart!
56 . Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid.
I’d favored being an Air Stewardess and then a Pharmacist for the absolute love of Chemistry!
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
• I don’t believe in ghosts but I know there’s such a thing as ghosts and they do exist!
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
• Oh yeah…..a countless number of times!
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
•Besides a Nightgown or Jammies…. a smile perhaps?!
63. What was your first concert?
•That would be The Rothman’s Concert gig that went down way back in the late’90’s! I remember seeing ‘Mode Nine’ live on stage back then! Groovy!
64. Walmart, Target or K-mart?
•How ’bout ‘The Palms Shopping Mall’, ‘Game’, or maybe ‘Park n Shop’?! PRINCESS!!!!
65. Nike or Addidas?
•I really couldn’t care less, seeing as am totally down for whatever!
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres bien?
69. Ever taken dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
• Seeing as am already hitched…Nay!
71. Can you curl your tongue?
• Very well!
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
•No! Never taken part in one to start with!
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
• No chance!
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
•Regularly?! I don’t burn incense at all Princess!
77. Ever been in love?
•Uh yeah! And should feelings flow both ways and is mutual….no words!
78. Who would you like to see in a concert?
•Pink most definitely! Her out-of-this-world, magical performance at the 2014 Grammys, inspired by the Cirque Du Soleil acrobatic dance routine’s extremely hard to miss….most memorable, sensual and pretty seductive….surreal!
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
• Hot tea!
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or Snickerdoodles?
• Sugar Cookies!
83. Can you swim well?
•Can’t swim at all! Water gives me the jitters….am hydrophobic!
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
• Sure thing!
85. Are you patient?
• Not as much as I’d REALLY love to be, am still pretty much a work in progress!
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
• DJ! I get to listen to all of my favorite bands play!
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: Black or Green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
•Tried it once before in vocational class….didn’t quite pan out!
91. Best room for a fireplace?
•In tropical Nigeria?! What is this some sorta trick question?! Well, no room…. ‘That’ room! Unless you’re a Barbecue looking to happen! Hmf!
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
•Can’t put a date on that one! Been with mine since my teen years! We were ‘Young Loves’ before getting hitched! Pretty much, I’ve known ma Boo all of mine life…..forever!
94. Who was your high school crush?
•The boy next door!
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
• Shouldn’t I?! Hehehe
98. What is your favourite colour?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
•My dearest brother….Earth’s loss, Heaven’s sweet gain!
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next?
• The pretty witty Tony Michelle for the now! Thanks Tony, you do rock….PIECES!
Thanks again Princess for thinking of me, and Happy Holidays to you and every single one person out there! Thank you so much for reading….Y’all rock senseless!
Images courtesy of google.com