An award, ‘The Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers’ was recently conferred me by a fellow Blogger and ‘Sista’, a sweetly and kindly soul…. Krissie! She’s very soft spoken and real easy to talk to too! She’s rare, one of a few who just spreads love and blessings to all who crosses her path! I was pleasantly surprised when she reached out to me with an offer of an award and here I am, accepting it wholeheartedly! Thank you so much Krissie dear, for thinking of me, it means a whole lot more to me than you could ever imagine! May the Good Lord remember, bless and honor you too in a way only He can In Jesus’ Mighty Name, Amen! Many superlative blessings to you Sweets, you more than rock, Mwah! 😇❤
Plus, she blogs here, and if you’re big on easy free flowing, deep and soulful writes, then you wanna look in on her and you shan’t be disappointed! I guarantee you!
Every award has got some kinda rules and guidelines, and this one is no exception! The rules are summarized below:
- First, the award logo’s expected to be displayed openly on the recipient’s blogsite!
- Next, the Blogger who nominated you must be thanked and put up for mention via a link that easily takes one back to their own sites!
- Ten questions as posed by the Blogger who nominated you are expected to be answered!
- You’re also mandated to nominate and notify ten Bloggers of your choosing and pass on the torch to them!
- Finally, you get to task your nominees with any ten random questions that so tickles your fancy!
Here are the questions asked me by Krissie:
- What does the definition of Sisterhood mean to you? For me, Sisterhood is a solidarity to every female being of all ages; reaching out, pulling and rooting for one and another, (regardless of class, religious affiliations and creed, social status, race, et al); due largely to our shared commonalities and peculiarities as females! To foster oneness…. unity; and afford us the opportunity to support and draw strength from one another, so as to get by and pull through all of our life’s challenges and adversities; especially as they affect us as females!
- What is your purpose in life? I aspire to brighten up my own little corner of the world, touching the lives of those I happen upon as I journey through life, spreading love and cheer; and ensuring too, that I leave an imprint….a teeny-tiny piece of me, thereby making a long lasting and pretty memorable impression on them for good, to the best of my God-given ability! So help me God….Amen!
I hereby nominate the following Bloggers, for the ‘Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers’ award:
My questions are as follows:
- What’s your life’s philosophy?
- One word that best describes you would be……?
- What’s the one best thing for you ’bout being female?
- Given another chance at ‘Womanhood’, in say…. another life; will you chance or trade it in on a whim, for the other gender? Why?
- Who’s that one person, (could be your regular boy/girl next door or a celebrity crush or a pet or even a stuffed toy) you’d REALLY fancy being marooned with for three whole days and nights on a deserted island and why?
- What are the five most essentials you’ve gotta have, (as in couldn’t do without); in your handbag or purse at every one time?
- Body Odour, B.O or Dragon Breath (bad breath)? Which do you consider the ‘lesser of two evils’….the one you can ‘stomach’ and put up with, if your very life depended on it? Note: Failure to choose one of these means you favor dying outrightly! Give this some deep thoughts, Babycakes!
- Fabulous Flats or ‘Killer’ Stiletto Heels? Your top choice would be…?
- What love lingo do you speak?! Are you the ‘touchy-feely’ type who’s into Physical Touch( Intimacy) and just loves to snuggle up, cuddle and canoodle? OR Will you be that super sensitive lassie, who fancies and craves being showered with Gifts like flowers, perfumes, chocolate bars, jewels and lockets or even a simple silken scarf….anything; for no just reason, a spontaneous gesture? OR Perhaps, you’re that girl who simply just melts when you’re continually told and reassured that you’re most adored, cherished via spoken or written words… love notes hidden in conspicuous nooks and crannies by your Beloved, by way of Words Of Affirmation OR Maybe, Acts Of Service (Devotion) is that lingo that gets you and revs up your ‘engines’, when your Boo decides to treat you to a ‘Work-free’ day, as far as domestic chores goes; where he gets to take out the trash, do the dishes or laundry, treats you to breakfast in bed or just cleans up after himself and not be a Slob for an ENTIRE day? OR you’re just a Happy Camper whose Significant Other must always, ALWAYS be present by your side…..hanging out, even if you’re both doing nothing in particular, cause your thing’s Quality Time and you’d have it no other way?!
- What would you say’s the craziest, nuttiest thing you’ve ever found yourself doing that’s so TOTALLY outta character but you did it anyhow and enjoyed it too with absolutely no feelings of guilt?!
There you have it ma ‘Sistaz’, over to y’all! Go on ahead and cut loose…..kick off your shoes, put up and relax your feet, let down your hair, and just have fun with this one! Do y’all even DARE huh….HUH?! Bwahahahahahaha!
Thanks again Krissie Sister Love, lotsa love’s being sent your way and well, I did take up your advice and had me some crazy fun with this one! You bet I did! Mwah! ❤👄